Friday, October 2, 2015

TODAY'S FLOWERS #366 - October 3rd, 2015

Today's Flowers will open on Friday at 12.00 a.m. and will close the following Thursday at 11.30 p.m.

A red letter day for Today's Flowers as this is the first time that this meme, along with its link page, has been added to my blog.  I hope all old friends will be joining me here, and I would also like to invite new friends to join us and share their favorite flower photos.  I will no longer need to ask for Guest Friend photos, though of course will always be happy to receive any if you would still like to share.

~~~~~~

The two photos I am sharing today are from our garden.  The roses were a little passed their prime when I took them but I still thought they were pretty.






As mentioned at the beginning of this post, the link will open every Friday at 12.00 a.m. (East Coast time USA), and close Thursday evening at 11.30 p.m.  Everyone is invited to add their photos at any point until then. 

If for some reason it does not open on time and I am not able to fix the problem straight away, please leave your link in the comment section.  But only if there is no link available.  

If you have trouble adding your photo even when it is open, you can send me your entry, along with your blog address and with 'Today's Flowers' in the subject line, to the e-mail address below.

luvinwildlife@gmail.com

This e-mail can also be used if you want to get in touch with me with any advice or concerns.  Thank you very much.

~~~~~~

Luiz Santilli Jr. created Today's Flowers.  
Thank you Luiz. 

~~~~~~

We try not to bog you down with too many rules, but could you please provide a link to Today's Flowers if you decide you would like to join in?  Obviously everyone is welcome even if you don't as it is fun just to look.  Also, no business advertising please, this meme is just for people who have a love for sharing their own favorite flower photographs.  You are very welcome to copy the button below for your related Today's Flowers' blog post.


Finally, my thanks to all friends for your support of this meme.

30 comments:

  1. Your roses are lovely, I really love the depth of colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You roses are lovely. All the best with the meme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roses are always beautiful. Have a great weekend, Denise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your roses. The overblown beauties have sooo much charm. This morning I noticed that some of ours are coming in to bud. Some day I will join this meme. Have fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our roses are doing really well at the moment, must be the cooler weather. Great post. Have a good day Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous colours......your photos exude warmth and sunshine.
    Thanks for hosting an sharing Denise.

    Happy weekend!
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  7. hope all your flower folks find there way here today

    ReplyDelete
  8. The roses are still beautiful! (This old woman for one is always quite happy when 'past prime' does not necessarily mean unsightly ;>)

    Thank you for hosting .... as always!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so bright and cheerful...I think we better enjoy them while we can!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such delicate, while powerful images!





    ALOHA
    ComfortSpiral

    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's always a joy to see the last roses... they are so beautiful (and ever we know, they will gone - )
    Thanks for continuing this meme
    Have a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's great to see you're still continuing with this meme. It's been a while since I last joined in, but I'm happy to make the effort once again.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well I think your roses still look good, and beautiful colour too.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  14. The roses are pretty. They remind me of some red roses my mother had in her garden in Portland, OR when I was a little girl. My siblings and I had heard rose petals were edible, so we ate the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations on getting your new setup, I appreciate your work hosting. Lovely red roses.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great colors! Congrats on consolidating your blogs. It's good to simplify.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for finding this meme a new home. Even on Sundays when I don't play along myself, I still love to see what flowers others have posted here.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like your roses a lot, the color is really bright.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful roses and thank you for hosting "Today´s flowers".
    Best, Synnöve

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so wonderful to see so many here now in TF new home!

    ReplyDelete