Sunday, October 4, 2015

A clue as to where we have been these last few days....

This tiny crab was a little shy and don't blink or you will miss him.  He will be better seen if you enlarge the screen.


Hello Everyone, I am still busy enjoy the company of family and friends, and as I monitor all comments it may take me a while to get to read yours and publish as it is just me taking longer than usual getting to them.  Things will be back to normal in a few days and I shall look forward to catching up with you all.  In the meantime thank you so much for visiting.  I hope your week is going great.

16 comments:

llandudnopictures said...

Love it!

Valerie said...

The main thing is that you're having a good time. You can play catch-up when you return.

Penelope Puddlisms said...

Oh, I love this! Seems to be a curious crab but as soon as it saw it was getting attention it skittled back into the sand. It is neat to see how proficient these little critters are as diggers.

Sandra said...

i rather be on a beach than on these blogs. have fun

Linda Kay said...

Loved the video of the little sand crab! Have a great time.

Linda said...

Enjoy your time, Denise, and thanks for sharing this! The tiny crab is so cute! :)

Lowcarb team member said...

... I watched ... and there he was!

Hope you've had a good few days.

All the best Jan

Elephant's Child said...

The video refused to play for me.
Enjoy your time away.

William Kendall said...

Quite a crab!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Wherever you are, Denise, hope that ut includes having a good time!

Stephanie said...

Great shot of the crab in the video!

Margaret Adamson said...

Love the little crab video Have a lovely time with family and friends

schmidleysscribblins.com said...

Soannoying. I tried to leave a comment twice yesterday and failed. Anyway, I assume you are visiting gunny as you are near the coast. Hope your weather was bright. Beautiful here, finally.

bettyl-NZ said...

The beach is an amazing place! I love this little guy :)

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Let me see, hmmm, you are in Virginia Beach!! That sand is like no other. Plus I read the tags on your post.

Breathtaking said...

Cute little fellow! :)See you soon!